- reached for the last snack item at the same time au
- accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
- saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
- "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
- parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program au
- met on omegle au
- thirst follow au
- mail keeps coming to the wrong address au
- "you know you’re singing to your headphones out loud, right" au
- beat the crap out of each other in online multiplayer au
- worked really well together in online co-op au
- "i think your dog likes my dog" au
- kissed them as a distraction while stealing their wallet au
Meet the Mona Lisa of the Prado, the earliest known copy of Da Vinci’s best portrait. Similarity in the undersketch of the painting indicates that this was very likely painted concurrently with the original Mona Lisa, by a student of Da Vinci.
There is much controversy in the art world over the question of whether or not to clean the fragile Mona Lisa, but her sister has been restored and some fairly odd later alterations removed to show the original vibrant colors and lighting. Some details, such as the sheerness of her shawl and the pattern on the neckline of her dress, have become utterly obscured in the original, but in the restored copy they’re perfectly clear.
It blows my mind a little bit to look at these two sisters side-by-side and imagine how much vivid detail could be hiding in the Mona Lisa under 500 years of rotten varnish.
THE COPY HAS EYEBROWS
Your response to a beautiful piece of artwork done by Leonardo Da Vinci himself is “SHES GOT EYEBROWS”. Alright. All intelligent life has been lost.
Yo Snooty McSnotwhine, the Mona Lisa’s vanished eyebrows have been the subject of debate and analysis in the art expert community for hundreds of years, long before your parents squirted water at each other from across the clown car and then honked their bicycle horns to indicate they really wanted to make a smug, insufferable little clown baby together.
this continues to be the best reply to a criticizing comment on this site
i only have like 5 bookmarks but for some reason this was one of them
There are several stages of loving a character
Stage 0: who’s that they look cool
Stage 1: wow i like this character
Stage 2: they’re my favorite
Stage 3: i love them
Stage 4: tHEY’RE SO PERFECT
Stage 5: i ha te yOU AND I LO VE YOU SO GODDAMN MU CH
Stage 6: YOU PIECE OF FUCKING TR ASH YOU RUINED MY LIFE THE DAY I LAID EYES ON YOU I’M GOIN G TO KILL YO U AND D RO WN YOU IN MY TEARS